We are currently looking to fill a very exciting opportunity for a Developer within our organisation.
We are seeking a Mid Level PHP Developer capable of leading teams of Developers on projects and acting as the technical authority within the team.
This role is a full SDLC position and you will be communicating with all kinds of end users across the world via phone, Skype and email. Therefore strong communication skills are essential and you must be able to listen to what the end user needs, Consult them on how it can be done and any alterations or be able to actually develop and build that from scratch.
The key skills are
PHP development and concept of design patterns and OO techniques
• Proficiency with the MVC pattern and modern PHP frameworks with a working knowledge of modern data stores and caching
• Experience with Python, Go, Node is a plus
• Proven track record of sound code design, reuse, and maintenance
• End-to-end knowledge of the web application space, including performance and scalability
• Experience with design and tuning, data migration, SEO strategy execution, CDN implementation, metrics
• Experience with third- party web services integration, and general knowledge of open source products
• Experience using HTML, CSS, jQuery, Git, Grunt / My SQL – Strong Database development skills Your Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate senior-level analysis, responsible for the architecture, design and dev. of a web and mobile
• Hands on full-stack development
• Function as a Senior Technical resource, work with minimal supervision, and guarantee the technical delivery of all the work you and your team
• Display ability to work independently at a client’s office
– Strong communication skills
The ideal candidate will be very self-motivated, have a passion to learn new technologies and keep themselves up to date.
You must show a willingness to learn and be able to work well both independently and within a team.
If this seems like the opportunity you are looking for please do apply and I will be in touch to discuss further.