National Service personnel eligible for 2016 enrollment . We have preference for candidate with Business Information Systems,MIS or Psychology backgrounds
Qualified candidates must be highly motivated and demonstrate a strong interest in business. Part of your responsibilities will involve interacting with clients; therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed. We look for well-rounded students who have leadership and extracurricular experience.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Evaluate work output.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, technology
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competition
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.