A graphic designer must have:
- creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- strong computer skills
- confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- an interest in graphics and typography.
- Establish a vision for a product or design.
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout.
- Select the size and arrangement of the different elements.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
- Develop material for web pages.
- Design logos for products and businesses.
- Develop signs and environmental graphics.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
- Perform research on competitors and market trends.
- Make changes to mock-ups.
Job Requires 8-12 hours work per week