Hard-working & intelligent people who have excellent communication skills and are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding new career opportunity in sales.
Candidates should also be competitive, great with people, and be team players who demonstrate leadership qualities through performance and attitude.
Your success is determined by your effort – we offer you ample training, significant room for growth, so if you can show us that you’re talented, driven, and good at your work, you’ll find that you can advance with us.
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an amarket segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. • Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization. • Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities. • Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Participates in trade shows and conventions.